Saturday, March 28, 2015

What's Cooking on TasteBuds

Many of my blog followers may be wondering if I have completely given up on blogging, as its been a while since I updated the blog.
With a busy schedule, I don't get the time to write blog posts, but I do update my FB page as often as I can.
Pls visit my FB page for more updates... https://www.facebook.com/tastebudss.15
Will definitely update my blog as & when I find time...
For now, am posting pics of my latest dishes @ What's Cooking on TasteBuds..
Enjoy !!!

Olive & Pesto Foccacia

Baked Bittergourd Chips

Cheesy  Crust  Pizza

Disney Princess - Birthday Cake

Stuffed  Veggie  Buns

Tutti - Frutti  Cookie  House (Christmas Special)

Whole Grain & Nut - Garlic Swirl Bread

Cheesy - Veggie Pesto Macaroni

Corn & Cheese Pizza Muffins

Veggie - Pasta Casserole

Cherry - Almond Oatmeal  Bars

Gulab Jamun Cake

Stuffed  Garlic  Breadsticks

Raisin & Nut Nutella Cupcakes











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting my blog. I appreciate your time & valuable comments.
Hope you visit often.

Related Posts with Thumbnails