Thursday, July 17, 2014

Egg & Cheese Pizza


I wanted to make something different for the kids after - school...They wanted Maggi, but I wanted to give them a tasty..healthier option.
I suggested Pizza...which they both love...but they end up getting rid of half the veggies in their pizza...
So, this is wht I came up with...eggs, finely chopped veggies (carrots, onions, tomatoes & bell peppers...would have loved to add mushrooms too...didnt hv any in stock ..)
The intention was to make an omlette...but instead it turned into a scrambled egg with veggies ...
Then with the usual the usual recipe for pizza...substituting with the scrambled egg instead of regular chopped veggies...topped with mozzarella cheese & a small sprinkling of italian herbs...
Baked in the oven for 20-25 mins...
Egg & Cheese Pizza...loaded with eggs, veggies & cheese...
Nutritious & filling
The best part...is the compliment from my little one..."Amma...its soo tasty...I love your cooking...u make things taste soo gud" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting my blog. I appreciate your time & valuable comments.
Hope you visit often.

Related Posts with Thumbnails